This is a quick, funny article by Shark. But, read between the lines and you’ll get the big picture that Shark is trying to share.
Shark’s audience was made up of men who struggled to be “alpha males” and couldn’t get a girlfriend. He geared his writings for these types of men.
But, the advice he writes can be applied to everyone. Replace the word “alpha” with “independent adult” and you see what I mean. Replace “beta male” with “weak, uninspiring, not-masculine-at-all male” and there ya go.
Even women will get value out of his writings. You just have to learn to read between the lines which is one of the big lessons I try to teach.
Shark is also pretty damn funny which I think you’ll see from this article. Anyway, let’s dive in.
Top 10 Alpha Moments
10) When the weights hit the floor while you’re Dead Lifting (doesn’t count if it’s less than 200 pounds). That metal clanging noise is almost addictive, constantly encouraging you to push out one last rep just to hear the music.
9) Coming out victorious in an athletic competition: Not long-term competitions or goals, anything from pickup basketball games to a college football game. Helps if you played a key role
8) Getting a compliment from someone who looks up to you: Tells you that you’re someone others aspire to
7) Winning a fight: Can’t get more primal than this. Maybe if you killed someone.
6) Executing Game Successfully: Getting a girlfriend, or closing with perfect technique. Your offspring may still have hope.
5) Standing up for someone else: Directly fulfills the primary male duty to society, protection.
4) Major Achievement: Achieving a long-term goal. Finally getting as good as you wanted to be in a sport, getting the body you always wanted, writing a book, a goal that took a while to get to and required more than impulsive determination.
3) Crumbling another man’s ego: Bobby fisher was once asked “what do you like the most about chess?” and while the reporters expected a modelperfect answer like, “the way the game challenges your mind,” Fischer replied “The look on my opponent’s face when he knows it’s over and there’s nothing he can do it about.”
2) Cumming inside of a 10: Mind blowing. Even better than #1 in some aspects, the enjoyment is compressed within a few seconds rather than a decade.
1) Lifetime achievement: Creating your Master Piece as a composer, winning the Super Bowl, getting a Nobel Prize, or even finally getting that post as a surgeon. Anything that lets you look back on your life and say “yah…I did something.”
Top 10 Most Beta Moments
10) Telling a Joke and having no one laugh at it: With enough wit you could play it off but the awkwardness tends to linger in the Netherlands of your psyche.
9) Failing a shit test: Only men acclimated to game will understand the true pain of failing a shit test, everyone else gets a sick pleasure out of it.
8) Having the Bench Press fall on you: I had to get rid of a gym membership once because of this.
7) Getting Scolded by another adult. Sometimes it catches you so off guard you don’t have enough time to respond in a suave way and you’re trapped thinking “damn I should’ve said __________ instead” for the next few hours.
6) Losing a fight: It could be worst… You could’ve been killed.
5) Feeling unaccomplished: I mean really feeling unaccomplished, like giving it all you got and then falling to the floor
4) Getting rejected in a cold approach: I was going to put this as #5 but I chose to place it here instead because if you think about it, most guys have an easier time getting over tangible failures than getting over approach anxiety
3) Crying: Close your eyes and imagine you were back in a womb
2) Begging: You have indeed given up every last shred of your masculinity. It has been permanently exiled from your mind.
1) Getting your heart broken: Men conquer worlds, women conquer men. No one knows how fragile they are or what they are capable of till they are truly broken.
Like I said above, Shark is a funny guy. This is one of those posts where he lets his humor shine. Of course the angry beta males and crazy feminists would be offended by the things he says, but that in itself is funny.
One of the best sines of being a true “alpha” male is that you find humor in things like this. You’re NOT politically correct because you’re not insecure.
Being outraged at everything is, in my humble but accurate opinion, the #1 most beta behavior anybody could have — man or woman.
It is even more beta than begging, and that is one of the most beta things you could ever do.
Many great comedians have stated that they can’t be funny anymore because people are so offended by what they say. However, the smart comedians like Dave Chappelle are capitalizing on the outrage and being even more outrageous.
That’s called Adaptation, which is one of the essential lessons I teach to my clients. Most people don’t know how to adapt and position themselves in order to win. And yes, if you want to have a happy, successful life filled with great relationships, you must learn how to win.
If you instead accept this idea that “winning” is wrong and we must all instead come together and supplicating weaklings who never say or do anything offensive, you are the definition of a beta. You are everything our founding fathers warned us about.
You must understand that when it comes to great relationships, you must be able to adapt. You also must be able to do your own thing and carve your own path.
The problem with most people today is that they listen to much. They don’t know how to think for themselves. It’s much to easy to read the opinions from some “journalist” or “influencer” on the internet than to make your own conclusions.
The weak-minded are the easiest to control. This is why the mainstream media has such a tight grip on half of society. These media companies, which are owned and operated by the wealthiest people in the world, love how beta their readers are. They are the easiest people to control and sell their products.
(Which as a side note is great for business. If you’re a marketer, you should be running ads on all the left-wing liberal websites. All you need is a some decent ad copy and you’ll make tons of cash. These people are so easy to sell to).
Anyway, read over the alpha moments that Shark mentioned above. Notice how they’re mostly about achievement and winning. You’re pushing yourself and being the best person you can be.
On the other hand, the beta moments are all about being a loser. It’s the opposite of winning, of conquering your life goals and getting what you want.
The reason beta males always resort to begging in the end is because they’re losers. They can’t get what they want on their own, so they want it handed to them.
In relationships, men will often beg their wives for sex. They are that pathetic. They’ll beg her for love and appreciation as well. A man who suffers from codependency will often behave this way, even non-verbally. The woman can read your needy body language. You don’t have to say anything “beta” at all, but she can smell it on you.
This is why being “alpha” and becoming a person who conquers in life is purely mindset. It’s why I call myself a Mindset Coach and not a relationship coach.
Great relationships come from having a strong, solid foundation. That foundation is built through great mindsets and an attitude that wants to win.
If your belief system fundamentally disagrees with everything I’m telling you here, then you will suffer in life. That’s just the reality. Sure, you might mean well and you might be a nice person, but you’ll suffer. That’s the plain truth.
The deep, dark secret of most people is that they like to suffer. They genuinely enjoy it even though they’ll never admit it. I think it’s a mental illness, but that shouldn’t be surprising since most people are on meds these days anyway.
In the next post I have scheduled, you’ll learn more about this overall Attitude that brings you success and glory. Be sure to check back for it soon because it could most definitely change your life if you put it all into action.