Ah yes, the infamous love/hate relationship. You’re probably in one if you’re reading this. I know I’ve had my fair share.
This is especially important if you’ve been dating someone who is highly emotional like a Borderline.
When I was younger, my biggest mistake was neglecting my own self and needs in these relationships.
I was looking to my partner as a means to escape my own life, in a way.
At the time I never knew it. But looking back on it it’s pretty dang obvious.
You’re in that boat, too. You just don’t know it. And it’s okay.
Most people are looking for love in others. You’re bored, you’re lonely, you don’t feel like your life is going anywhere and so on.
As a result, you end up with what I call Addictive Clinging.
It’s where all of your thoughts, your actions, your behavior are centered around your partner.
How will your partner respond when you do this or say that?
Are you going to have to walk on eggshells today yet again?
Will this relationship ever get back to the amazing bliss of romance and intimacy of the past?
Is your partner going to love you today, then hate you tomorrow?
Why is it that every single day feels like a struggle?
It’s these thoughts and questions that run around your head constantly.
It’s really the worst mind frame to have, and it only gets worse as time goes on and you don’t do anything about it.
That’s where the latest episode of my Premium Podcast comes in…
In this 39 minute power-packed audio, you’re going to learn all about the love/hate relationship dynamic as well as Additctive Clinging.
* Why your relationship that was once lovely took a detour to the hate zone.
* Most people have no idea what true love is, and it’s what leads to Addictive Clinging.
* You cannot love your partner one moment, then hate them the next. Learning how to end this cycle is what will enable you to have success in all sorts of relationships.
* True love has no opposite. You’ll learn what love actually is and how to create relationships out of love that last.
* Why the Honeymoon Period never lasts, and how you can develop a relationship that is consistent and long-lasting.
* Why your partner rages at you, and how you can effectively shut it down (do this enough times and the rage will eventually end).
* The reason why you end up in these toxic, unhealthy relationships.
* What I believe is the best way to build a relationship from the beginning. Do it my way and you’re all but guaranteed to have success.
* The “trifecta” of what a successful relationship is. Once you have all 3 of these main points down, your relationships always succeed.
* How to deal with painful situations and events in your life so you can move forward and be happier.
* And much, much more…
I recorded Episode 11: Love/Hate Relationships and Addictive Clinging for YOU so that you can learn why these types of relationships develop, and what causes lovers to drift apart.
Once you understand these things, you’ll be armed with the knowledge and awareness to drastically improve your relationships, even if you’re dating Borderlines.
The reason that I’ve been able to have healthy relationships with Borderlines is due to the lessons in this Episode.
Think of it as a “crash-course” to true love, healthy relationships and living a great life.
You can listen to this episode right now in my Relationship Academy (along with all of my previous episodes for further training and instruction).
I hope you’ll take a few moments out of your day to kick start the upcoming weekend with this powerful recording.
You can learn more about my Academy here:
Have an awesome Thursday :)
– Rick Reynolds
Leave a Reply