If you’re like me, you want to learn from anywhere you can, from anyone you can.
You should read my books and courses. You should read the books I post below. You should buy products and courses from other people who inspire you.
Spend money to invest in yourself. Do what you have to do to get the answers and results that you want. This is what I do all the time.
You’ll notice a common trend from all these authors I list here that we all think in similar ways, share similar beliefs and values, and have a similar outlook on life. Winners think alike. Do you want to be a winner, too?
Here are a list of books that I highly recommend for you to add to your library (in no particular order):
1) Outwitting The Devil by Napoleon Hill – Probably my all-time favorite book. Written in the 30’s and then hidden from public for decades, it finally was released just a few years ago. This is the book that can change the entire course of your life in one read (but do read it over and over again).
2) The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida – This book is pretty basic for me these days, but it is a GREAT introduction into a lot of the beliefs that I have.
3) I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi – This is the book that helped me get my finances in order. I find it really important for individuals who are struggling with debts and need some financial guidance.
4) The War of Art by Steven Pressfield – I love this book. Each chapter is around 1 page long with some good, basic tips to unlock your creativity. How does this apply to relationships? Well, your mentality determines your success. This book helps you think differently in ways that bring out the best you. This book is a must have just like all the others.
5) Extreme Ownership: How Navy SEALs Lead by Jocko Willink, Leif Babin – Much of my teachings on my website and my courses are about leadership. At the end of the day, leaders get what they want out of life and followers get walked all over. This book is a lot of fun to read because I love military stuff. And hearing how these guys led SEALs through some of the toughest battles in Iraq is very inspiring.
6) My Fight / Your Fight by Ronda Rousey – I mean who doesn’t like Ronda these days? Her book is amazing. Her life story is inspiring. She’s got that warrior mentality that I connect with and teach in my programs. There’s nothing about this book that I can complain about. It’s that good.
7) The Sell by Fredrik Eklund – I’ve been watching his TV show since season 1. This guy is like me when it comes to sales and relationships: he understands that the world we live in today is much different than the world just 5 years ago. If you deal with customers, are an entrepreneur, sell things, or want to simply get better at communicating with people, then I highly recommend this book.
8) Dear Leader by Jang Jin-Sung – This is a great non-fiction book about this man’s escape from North Korea. It’s one of those books that really helps you to appreciate the life you have. No matter how bad you think you may have it, understand that you have it easy compared to millions of other men and women in this world.
9) No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover – How could I forget about this gem? If you combine this book with everything that I teach, you’ll be well on your way to developing that rock-solid attitude that’s so damn important these days.
I’ll continue to add more books in the future, but these 8 are a great start. I have stacks and stacks of books that I’m waiting to read, but I need to finish the 15 that I’m currently on ;(