If you want to know why BPD or Bipolar relationships fail, then you’ll want to read this article.
1) Incorrect mindsets from the non is why BPD or Bipolar relationships fail.
2) Society has rapidly changed in the past 5 years. You could make the argument for virtually anyone to have bipolar or BPD symptoms.
3) Learning what NOT to do is just as important as learning “tips” and “techniques.”
4) Drop the “Savior Mentality.” You’re not the Hero. The “good guy” finishes last for a reason.
5) Strong emotional control is key to BPD and Bipolar relationships.
First of all, I understand that BPD is a cluster B disorder. Furthermore, I am aware that Bipolar is a serious issue.
However, changing your mindsets to the ones that I teach will lead you to better relationships. This is my philosophy after all.
Am I saying that your BPD or Bipolar relationship will pull a 180 and be healthy forever? Of course not. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to you.